Simple muting – all needed signals in one single module
The new AS-i Safety I/O Modules from Bihl+Wiedemann allow you to connect all the signals needed for muting to just one module. Profit from a space-saving solution with many in- and outputs. The module is also simple and highly flexible to configure.
Another advantage: If you have already been combining AS-i with “non-AS-i“ muting switching devices, you will be able to use our new modules to convert all your muting to a uniform technology. This saves costs in commissioning, maintenance and service.
The new AS-i Safety I/O Modules in detail
• Up to 8 two-channel safe inputs (SIL3, PLe)
• Up to 2 release circuits (2 × fast redundant electronic safety outputs)
• Connection of periphery using 8 × M12 socket (5-pin)
• Memory plug for storing configuration data
• Connection of AS-i and AUX using profile cable (BW3490)
• Connection of AS-i using profile cable (BW3489)
• Connection of AS-i using M12 socket (BW3499)
Safety signal inputs
• Floating contacts
• Optoelectronic protective devices
• Complementary switch
For more information; contact DC Controls or click the link below: