More CP20 models are now in Stock in North America
PULS, the leading manufacturer of the most efficient DIN-Rail switched mode power supplies is please to announce that 3 new models of the innovative CP Series are now in stock from inventory in North America. The new models include the CP20.241-R1 with spring clamp terminals and built in Redundancy, the CP20.241-C1 with conformal coating and the CP20.241-S1 with spring clamp terminals. These are in addition to the previously released CP20.241 and CP20.241-R2 models. All units are UL listed and CE approved with hazardous location approvals to follow later this year.
CP20 Series Features:
• 100-240VAC Wide-Range Input
• Only 48mm wide • Efficiency up to 95.6%
• 20% Output Power Reserves
• High Peak Current Capability to Trip Protective Devices
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
• Unique Design for Extremely Low AC Inrush Current
• Operational Between -25°C and +70°C → -40°C Operational (CP20.241-R2 Only)
• Removable Terminals (CP20.241-R2 Only)
• DC-OK Relay Contact • UL/cUL 508 Listed
• Class I, Division 2; ATEX; and IECEx (Pending)
For more information; Contact DC Controls.